Disclainer

The contents of this Web site are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

There are only 18 or 20 little little things to fit into the suitcases and I'm 15 pounds underweight there so I should be good.
Beaver County Times reporter came this afternoon to chat for a while. Look for the article on Friday 3-15-14. I had to offer the reporter a can of Coke since I have no classes.  Everything is packed.
The house is ready for me to leave. The house is ready for people to take care of it for me while I am gone.
My Middle East Inspired Subterranean Chamber is empty.





The TV room is a bedroom now.


My study is ready for someone else to learn there.




My bedroom is ready for someone else to dream in.






No comments:

Post a Comment