Disclainer

The contents of this Web site are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.

Sunday, March 16, 2014

I am in the Singapore airport and have been for the last 12 hours AND have another 4 hours before I get on the last flight to Indonesia.
The flight from s
San Francisco to Tokyo was long.  The only good thing about it was flying over Alaska seeing beautiful snow covered mountains for as far as could be seen.  It was a nice way to see America for the last time ( being over snow and not in it.)
We arrived here in Singapore last night a little after midnight (Monday morning) and will be catching the last flight at about 5:00 p.m. this afternoon.  We spent the night in a hotel right inside the airport.
This airport is HUGE! It is also beautiful with flowers growing inside all over the place. There are more orchids here than in Phipps in Pittsburgh.  I have some pictures and will put them up here when I have access to all my wires which are packed into bags that I hope will meet me in Indonesia. 
I'm ready for the adventure.  I hope the adventure is ready for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment