Disclainer

The contents of this Web site are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Today I got an e-mail from Peace Corps. It had an attachment of 83 pages I was to read.  It was about the education system in Indonesia, the methods of Teaching English as a Foreign Language and a number of pages about English grammar. Another attachment was a 51 question test on the 83 pages. It was NOT a piece of cake. I will have perfected the future perfect tense by the time I go to bed tonight.
I got another e-form to fill about about when Peace Corps Indonesia can get me onto a conference call.  That sounds like something interesting. 
I wrote another currently serving PCV in Indonesia with questions I had.  

No comments:

Post a Comment