Disclainer

The contents of this Web site are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. government or the Peace Corps.

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Today, February 11, I got a message to check the Peace Corps Medical Portal. I thought, "What more could PC be asking from me?  I have had every system of my body tested and poked. I have sent test results for things I  understand.  I have sent x-rays of just about everywhere to them. I have gotten all the shots they asked me to. And all this well before the deadlines they have demanded. I had everything in well before December 15 of last year.
The message was that just today I have been medically and dentally cleared for Peace Corps. Good thing I had everything in early or they would, perhaps, have been even closer to my departure date to examine and approve me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment